Tuesday 11 March 2014

REVIEW // MAC Sheertone Shimmer Blush - DollyMix ♥


As I mentioned in my previous posts I had a little online haul during the 10% off at Debenhams, so today I am introducing you to item number 3. You can find my other 2 posts here and here :)


I really love MAC blushers I think they have excellent pigmentation and really impressive staying power, so I couldn't resist popping a blush in to my online shopping basket. I decided to go for 'Dollymix' mainly because I loved the name and the fact it was a vibrant pink and I looooooooove pink.

Dollymix is one of MAC's sheertone shimmer blushers, I don't actually own any of these all my MAC blushers are matte so this was a nice little change. In the pan Dollymix looks very intimidating but if applied with a light hand it leaves behind a gorgeous berry flush on the cheeks. I have been applying it with a stippling brush and that seems to be working perfectly for me. At first I was a little worried as it's a 'shimmer' blush and I normally steer towards matte blushers, but don't let that put you off. It's a micro fine shimmer which doesn't look overpowering but instead creates a healthy pink glow to the skin. I would have to question this being a 'sheer' blush though. It is incredibly pigmented hence me saying a light hand was needed when applying it. I love this blusher and glad I picked it up, its become my everyday go to, its perfect for days when you don't really want to do much but just want a pop of colour on the cheeks :)



What do you think of this blush? What are your favourite MAC blushers? Leave me your comments or tweet me at @Tiffsbeautyboxx. Thanks for reading lovelies.

Lots of Love xxx

4 comments :