Friday 5 July 2013

I'm backkkkkkkk!! ♥



Hello my lovelies!! 
Well what can I say apart from I am so sorry I have been abandoning my blog over the past few weeks, as most of you will probably know (as I banged on about it long enough) my boyfriend and I went to America last month and since coming back I feel I have been non stop not to mention trying to sort my body clock out jet lags a killllller!! However I'm back wahooooo and I have soooo much to blog about so expect me to be filling up your feed :)) I brought so much in America its ridiculous I had to pay an obscene amount on the flight home as I went well over my luggage allowance (damn you forever 21 and Sephora) Can I just say now SEPHORA oh dear lord it was like I had died and gone to heaven I'm so gutted we don't have them over here I was like a kid in a candy store! My boyfriend managed to have a tattoo done in the time I was in that shop ooooops!! America was amazing we have already booked up next year cannot wait and next time I am taking an empty case mark my words!!! 
I would also just like to say helllllooo to all my lovely new followers and thank you :)) I'm making my way round to checking out all your gorgeous blogs. 
Can't wait to get properly back in to my blog and show you all my new bits, thanks for reading lovelies mwah!! 

xxxx 


4 comments :

  1. Heya, I had a look at your blog and I am now following. I absolutely love your layout. Hope you had a great holiday.
    Here is the link to my blog if you wouldn’t mind checking it out!

    dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.ie

    Lots of Love
    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thats really sweet of you!! :)) xxx

      Delete
  2. Aw i wana go to Sephora!!

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the best!!!!!!! Heaven on earth for a beauty blogger!!! :)) xxx

      Delete