Sunday 14 April 2013

3 for 2 at Boots ♥

I love Boots its one of those places where you go in for one thing and come out with hundreds!! I needed some Toothpaste (whayyyyy) so in to Boots I went, I soon realised it was 3 for 2 on all beauty products (uhh ohh) I also had some Advantage card vouchers that I had been sent last month and needed to use up, they were for double points so I decided to have a little look around and see what bargains I could find. I found myself in the 'make-up tools' section and saw all the brushes were in the 3 for 2 offer I couldn't resist.

My Bargains:
I have read so so so many amazing reviews on Real Techniques and every time I watch YouTube tutorials I swear they always use them. I didn't actually know Boots sold Them im sure if  I did I would have purchased them a long time ago, so you can imagine how happy I was when I saw them and the fact they were in the 3 for 2!!! I also got a Ecotools brush another make I have never used before but have read equally good reviews on.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush £9.99:
This Brush is for cream or liquid foundation application. I am actually in love with this brush and dare I say it but I actually prefer it to my Mac duo fibre face brush!! I love the shape and the firm bristles, it makes foundation application effortless and the shape really helps you get in all the hard to reach areas on your face resulting in perfect flawless application :) 10/10 from me.
 
Real Techniques Powder Brush £12.99:
This brush is another winner in my eyes its super soft and really big so putting on powder is so easy. It really picks up the powder and holds on to it as sometimes I find I really have to rub my brush around before it picks any powder up but this I just dap in it and there's plenty on there. Another 10/10
 
Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush £10.99:
This is a gorgeous brush the handle is lovely and big and the bristles are again super soft, my bronzer brush before was a lot harder so this new one will take a little getting used to as I think im going to have to be a bit more rough when picking up the bronzer but nevertheless I love it, it also comes with a really cute 'eco pouch' to keep it in :)
 
So as I said I got these brushes in the 3 for 2 sale so I managed to get all three of these brushes for £23.98 instead of £33.97 which I think it a total bargain seeing as some high end make up brushes would cost A LOT more for just one brush!!! I also earned my self £5 in Boots advantage card points woohoo!!
 
Leave me your comments as I always read and reply to them :) have you used any of these brushes? what do you think? what are your favourite brushes?
 
***GIVEAWAY***
In case you haven't seen I am having a giveaway so make sure you enter to be in with a chance of winning some MAC and Soap and Glory goodies!!!
Enter Enter ENTER :))
 
Loads of Love
 
Tiffany xxx
 
 
 
 

4 comments :

  1. Ooooh, thanks for the heads up. Lovely brushes!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

    The PrettyLittleThing.com SS13 Bloggers Lunch

    House of Holland Tie-Dye Jeans on a Budget

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) and thanks for te follow!! Now following you back!! Great blog!! :)) xxxx

      Delete
  2. I've been dying to buy the Real Techniques brushes! Great post and blog:)
    www.trustinvogue.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god!! Get them!! They are so amazing!!!!! I want them all now already brought another 3 :) thank you!! Xxx

      Delete